Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard



In 1967, this important documentary about the founder of Scientology was broadcasted its  a rare and valuable case where L. Ron Hubbard was interviewed by an outside news crew.

The reporter obviously irritates Hubbard to no end during the interview and the reporter did not fail to point out that Hubbard made no sense when he asked what Scientology is.

And what's more the reporter really dug into and asked Hubbard directly about Fair Game, which seemed to make Hubbard even more angry.

Something else I noticed was that every time Hubbard lied he blinked, and he blinks incessantly throughout the entirety of his interview.

I've watched this documentary at a couple of different points in my life. The first time was when I had just gotten out of the Sea Org, and I thought it was just awful and then again after I left the FeeZone and once more now, that I realize I wasted my time on Scientology.

It's truly interesting to see how I have changed and I keep going forward, digging out new information and spreading it as far as I can.

~Eevey

No comments:

Post a Comment